Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cat food


For the past 2 weeks, the cats have been eating Nutro's cat food. Fragrant and the cats have no complaints since they always gobble them up. I have tried the dry cat food from Friskies, Back to basic and Royal Canin but they have a strong smell and I would get a whiff of the smell when I open my bag (which I carry to work) as I will bring some cat food in ziploc bag with me if I'm meeting friends after work and want to visit the cats with some food and water before going home. Nutro's food has a nice aroma and I don't mind catching whiffs of it.

I bought this 1kg pack from Pet Lovers @ Shaw House and it cost me $12+. I dropped by Pet Kampung @ Novena Square recently and this Nutro pack is selling @ $11+. I know where to get more Nutro for the cats the next time.

1 comment:

jennifer_yq said...

I have heard that the F brand is not good for cats...

I bought Science diet food for the cats at SN for $15. There are quite a variety of choice, i bought one with hairball control...