Saturday, November 26, 2005

Down

I have been down with runny stuffy nose and cough since Thurs. I have wanted to go on leave yesterday but cancelled it as I wanted to present the outcome of the meeting @ Hua Hin to senior management and colleagues yesterday afternoon. The presentation was earlier scheduled on Wed and postponed to Thurs and finally Fri as it was hard to find a common free time for all. I was relieved after the presentation yesterday as everyone now understands the issue and how to move forward. At least I can go on leave on Mon.

My task @ hand is to rest, drink plenty of water. I have sort of quarantined myself @ home today. I was supposed to go for a walk with Adele and her dogs this morning but in the end, our other friends couldn't make it too and I am sick. I have also told my other friends that I couldn't join them for dinner this evening. I have wanted to visit AVA's road show @ Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza but it seems like I may not be able to go down tomorrow too.

I hope to recover on Mon. Maybe I can still make it for dinner with Joan or do some baking :>

No comments: