Sunday, November 20, 2005

A fruitful and interesting Sunday

This morning, I went to my friend, Shuhui's place to discuss our story for children (under the initiative by MDA). We had a fruitful discussion based on my first cut of the text for the first few chapters and Shuhui's lovely sketches. We will meet again 2 weeks later and hopefully, the text for the first 4 chapters will be confirmed (MDA only required 1st 3 chapters).

I also joined Shuhui and her family for a lovely lunch of fried noodles (with prawns, char siew) and stir fried veggies prepared by her mother before I made my way to Cat Welfare Society's party @ SMU. It was nice meeting people who care for the cats and also being able to put a face to some of the bloggers who have been commenting on Dawn's blog. Jolanda also used a cat trap to demonstrate to some of us who were interested to know.

I also helped my friend, Adele to ask 3 experienced ladies (Shireen, Sabrina and Nan Nan) tips on how to comfort the two 4 week old kittens (she picked up from Bt Timah yesterday) who keep crying. Feeding them every 2 hours, keeping them warm, using a wet tissue to induce bowel movement and burping them like a baby should be able to help calm the kittens. As Adele has a dog and recently adopted a puppy from ASD, she won't be able to keep the kittens and has emailed to CWS on how she can put them up for adoption.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey Coboyob, I didn't get an email from an Adele. Perhaps you can let her know?