Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Responsible Pet Ownership Roadshow by AVA

If you are a pet owner or are considering getting a pet, you may be interested to visit the AVA's roadshow on 26-27 Nov 2005 weekend at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza.This year's theme is "Sterilise your pets". Animal welfare groups like SPCA, Cat Welfare Society and Action for Singapore Dogs will be participating and there will be educational talks, a Kids' Corner, expertspresent to give you advice and booth selling pet-related products.
Check out this link (http://www.ava.gov.sg/javascript/RPO/RPO_RS.pdf) for more information and tell your friends about it too :)

3 comments:

jennifer_yq said...

how nice to find a singaporean blog whom love cats too..i got ur blog from a new york blogger....anyway..visit my blog too and left comments

I have two cats, both adopted from the street..currently i taking care of 6 stray cats in my area...

http://jenniferyq.blogspot.com/

jennifer_yq said...

hee..it me again..i sort of read how ur family object to cats..my big cat ran to find our unit herself too..when she was stray, she follow us to my lift and stay there everyday..i used to have 2 hamsters together with my cat..no problem with the 'mouse' and cat..

how i wish we can chat abt cats in msn... well..email me..u can find my email in my blog too..

coboypb said...

Hi, Jennifer. I have visited your blog and it's full of useful information about cats. I will continue to read your blog in my free time :)