Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Sis got free preview tickets for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Mon(14 Nov) for herself, me and her friend. Lucky us! I think I have read the book about 2 years ago. However, I can't quite remember the storyline but throughout the movie, I find the pace rather fast and somehow the essence of the book is not fully captured. Then again, it is hard to compress a 700 over page book into a 2.5 hour long movie. The earlier Harry Potter movie is better than the current one. The special effects are good and all in all, the movie is entertaining and a must-watch for those who have been faithfully following the Harry Potter movies and books. The 4th book is also the most enjoyable and I have not yet to read the 5th and 6th book.

1 comment:

Agatha said...

Hi JAcin,
I want to see the movie as well but I'm not sure whether I can smuggle Tin Hang into the theatre... I have the 5th & 6th installments of the series!!