Sunday, October 02, 2005

Zap again

Zap is quite photogenic. I realise that it's easy for me to take photos of her as she seldom runs away at the sight of my camera and she is the chubbiest of all my 4 hamsters. Last night she was munching on a piece of almond while mum was cleaning her house.

My blog has been talking about my hamsters as I have been going home straight after working almost every day. My colleagues and I are very happy that we don't have to work today. It's draining physically and also mentally that we don't have enough time for ourselves to rest and relax with our family and friends. However, this work schedule is temporary (although we don't know when it will end). I'm glad that I still have time for my family and hamsters. And I'm definitely looking forward when this whole exercise ends and I can start to clear my 15 days of leave to bake, read Harry potter books 5 and 6, continue with my exercise regime of swimming, tennis, go for nature walks and take photos, donate blood, meet with friends, etc :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am waiting to meet up! :P Let's put a date to it.