Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hua Hin

I will be leaving for an overseas meeting in Hua Hin, Thailand later @ 1pm. A last minute decision. I'm not longer handling the issue since a few months back but I have been asked to attend the meeting since I have no commitments. It has been a mad rush to arrange for air ticket, etc on Thurs and I have to catch with the issues to be discussed during the meeting and do a brief presentation on 2 topics. It should be a relaxed round table discussion. I will be back in Singapore on 15 Oct and will blog about my experience with photos! :)

2 comments:

JerL said...

Sounds very rushed. Maybe we can arrange for a meetup with Slushy and HJ to view the photos? I haven't had time to upload mine since I came back from my Bangkok trip!

Anonymous said...

Look forward to having you back tomorrow. I too am hoping for a getogether sometime soon. It's been a while since we last had one.