Sunday, October 23, 2005

Busy week

Finally, yesterday was the last day of the operation. For the past Saturdays since 17 Sep (except for 15 Oct when i was in Hua Hin), I had been working. The team of us who are assigned to help the department in charge of this operation will still have to help with the data analysis, etc for maybe another week and hopefully we could resume back to our normal work life.

After coming back from Hua Hin, I spent Monday till Thursday drafting my meeting report, checking with a colleague who is familar with the issue in addition to other CCA work and my core work. A number of things are due tomorrow, so I will have to work on them later in the comfort of my home after blogging.

I bought this cute scotch tape from Mini Toons shop @ Hougang Mall on the way home yesterday.

Seems like a cat who likes to bake. Hee. I can use it for wrapping of presents and sealing of envelopes to friends. I hope to be able to squeeze some time to bake a hazelnut cake. I bought some grounded hazelnut some time back and its expiry date is 28 Oct (Fri)! I will post photos of the cake if I do bake it later and it turns out nice.

No comments: