Monday, October 31, 2005

Family outing on Sat

On Sat, my parents, sis and I went to Queensway Shopping Centre to check out the shoes and sports stuff. I bought some tennis balls and a racquet dampener. We walked down to Brickworks estate, wanting to eat our favorite soya sauce chicken from the hawker centre but it was undergoing renovation. We had to make do with the coffeeshop nearby.

Ikea, as usual, was crowded. Sis and I find this curtain very pretty.


Sis likes this UFO lights so much that she bought it.

I thought this sliding door cupboard looked kind of cool.

We had the vanilla ice cream cones from the Ikea takeaway food counter before leaving for Orchard. Orchard Road was filled with people too. We only bought bread and some marble cake from Takashimaya before having dinner @ Lucky Plaza foodcourt and heading home.

Sis accompanied me to see if there were any community cats in the nearby park while parents went home first. There was this stripey greyish brown cat without tipped ear. I fed it with some dry cat food and gave it water. After a short while, he exposed his tummy and I gave him a tummy rub and massage. Suddenly, he was alert to some sound we couldn't hear. Then we saw a tiny mouse and the hunter chased after the screaming mouse who went "ki". They went down the slope and while we couldn't see them, we could hear the mouse and its ki. Silence and ki again. Sis and I left soon after.

No comments: