Sunday, October 16, 2005

This is the most expensive item I bought in Hua Hin. Every time I walked past the souvenir shop at the resort, I would look in and admire this picture of the 2 cats. On the last day of the meeting after lunch, I just walked in and bought it after fingering it for about a few minutes and paid 1050 Thai bahts. It was only after I was in my room that I realised I paid more than $40 for a batik scarf. But I have no regrets as I really like it. Not sure what I will do with it though. Anyway, I only bought a T-shirt with a dog cartoon and a pair of white shorts for myself. Sorry, friends - I didn't see anything nice for you.

2 comments:

JerL said...

You should have bargained for the scarf!!

coboypb said...

It's fixed price at the souvenir shop in the hotel beach resort.