Saturday, April 02, 2011

Ups & downs of learning driving

Last Sun's lesson made me feel down as I didn't do well, didn't react fast enough, didn't observe safety when I panicked. The instructor wasn't very encouraging too. I contemplated whether to switch to learning auto car but after thinking it through and encouragement from friends, I've decided to just persevere.

This morning I got a cheerful instructor. He explained to me clearly how to start the car smoothly, brake smoothly, using clutch in and clutch out instead of brake for low speed control and do a nice U turn and lane change. He was encouraging and said I've improved. Hopefully I will do better for tomorrow's lesson under another instructor. Then it will make this a good weekend as I have passed my final theory test yesterday :)

No comments: