Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ochacha cafe & Seventh Heaven


On Tues, I went to the supermarket to get Mirin, soba, apples and chocolate before deciding to lunch at Ochacha cafe at Paragon. I was the only customer there at first. Not surprising as the prices are a bit high but it's nice if you want a place to rest and nibble/drink. I ordered Teriyaki Chicken Somen ($7) and some green tea soya bean milk ($4.80). The somen wasn't a lot, served cold but it was yummy. The soya drink was refreshing too.


I wanted to look for something light to eat as I didn't feel full enough. At Takashimaya Basement (Food Hall), I saw Seventh Heaven stall having a promotion for their popular Sea Salt Caramel ice cream at $2.90 instead of $4.20. I had it on a cone. It was a bit salty and not too sweet. I like! I was too busy savouring it to take a photo :P With a satisfied tummy, I went back to office.

No comments: