Sunday, April 17, 2011

Buffet Lunch @ Melt Cafe

My family and I went to Melt Cafe @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel last Sat. I like the ceiling lights.

These were what I had:


The service @ Melt Cafe is good. When I made reservation, the cafe staff asked if it was for a special occasion, I told her it was to celebrate my sis' birthday earlier this month. She said they will prepare a complimentary cake for us.

After the above plates of food, I was quite full. My parents and sis were stuffed too. When the cake came, we wondered if we could finish it. And surprisingly I was the one who ate up most of it (50%) as the rest could give up after a few mouthfuls.


I was a bit disappointed with the buffet as I expected more desserts and other food items at the cost of $56++. There was a 15% discount for UOB cardholders. However, I had a number of buffet meals this year due to meetings at Shangril Hotel (buffet dinner at The Line) and office lunch (@ Carousel @ Hotel Royal on Scott), so buffets aren't very attractive to me and I can't eat as much as before.

It was nice though that my family enjoyed it and I was happy too :)

No comments: