Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pink Magic and books

So sweet of the girls to give these craft and sewing books as my birthday present. I like to flip through the pages and hope one day will really make stuff for myself and my friends :)

I borrowed 2 books from the library. "How to talk to your cat" will teach me how to meow properly to the cats. haha. Just kidding. It explains the behaviour of the cats and through understanding them, we will be able to communicate with them better. Meow.

I saw Kino selling Japanese the Manga Way at $40+. I thought why not borrow from the library to see if the book is worth buying. The writer used selected panels from some manga to explain Japanese grammar. This book is recommended on Amazon and some forums on how to learn and improve Japanese on your own. I have yet to start on the book but I hope soon over the coming long weekend.

4 comments:

sp said...

so cute, pink magic seems interested in your books. :)
maybe you can make her a dress too? ;p hehehehe

coboypb said...

:) yes, will make mini dresses too when I learn to sew.

sp said...

great, I look forward to seeing them! (so does pink magic...) but who will wear them? are you gonna get a doll? hehehehhahahah

coboypb said...

I can make dresses for your dolls and FR's :)