Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Bye, White Neck

Dad called me just now that he found White Neck's stiff body @ the small pavilion in the park and wrapped him in a bag and passed him to the cleaners @ the dumping ground. He told them "kucing mati".

For the past week White Neck had been eating little or not at all. He responded well after a jab few weeks ago and stopped drooling. I was planning to sent him to the vet for scaling but he came down with flu and lost weight. He got a little better after we force fed him some medicine but didn't regain his appetite.

Initially he still maintained his manja personality and would want us to sayang him and followed us around. We knew something wasn't right over weekend when he lost that spark. I wanted to send him to the vet this morning but we couldn't find him last night.

He was the 1st cat I sterilized and always seemed happy to see us. I will miss him.

3 comments:

mike said...

So sorry to hear about White Neck, Coboypb. I'm sure he knew he was much loved. He certainly looked happy in his photos. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you have a pic o white neck to share with me? Also, do you buried the dead cats you've cared for?

Regards,
Trish Lim ( I loves cats too)

coboypb said...

Hi Trish. Here are 2 photos of White Neck: http://simplejoysinlife.blogspot.com/2010/09/white-neck-posing-for-camera.html?m=0