Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Resting @ home, the best medicine

After all the feasting over the long weekend coupled with insufficient sleep and water, I am down with sore throat and runny nose. Yesterday evening, I went to see the TCM doc, hoping that his medicine will cure me soon. This morning, I woke up with a heavy head and no appetite, so I decided to take urgent leave and rest at home. I just had mom's yummy porridge with century egg after helping her with the bean sprouts. I shall take it easy today.

うちで休むことがいい薬です。

2 comments:

sp said...

oh, no wonder! I was wondering what happ'd to you. :) Take care of yourself. Have a good relaxing day and take tomorrow too! ;p hahahah (doncha wish I were your boss)

coboypb said...

I am a good girl and went back to work today :p I cringed at my hoarse voice when I had to answer phone calls. Hee.