Saturday, February 26, 2011

I pass JLPT 4N

I received the result slip on Thurs evening. I didn't have high hopes of passing as I didn't think I did well in the listening component. It was a nice surprise when I saw "Passed" on the slip :)

I was contemplating whether to continue with my Jap lessons as I don't have the discipline in revising and only spend my Sat morning to do my homework. It seems a pity to give up though and I have given up learning other things before.

I shall continue with learning Jap and see if I will work harder and improve :)

I had a set lunch of hamburger and toufu @ $10 @ a Jap restaurant in Cuppage Plaza with a friend. I wanted to give myself a treat for passing the test :)

6 comments:

Emma said...

That looks so good! Congrads on passing!

Flying raisin said...

Well done! You've continued way longer than me. Continue as long as you enjoy it :)

imp said...

congrats on finishing a stage! enjoy the lessons then!

coboypb said...

Thanks, girls :)

sp said...

congrats gal! And congrats for keeping to it! It's a good accomplishment. :)Now ready to make use of what you've learnt?

coboypb said...

Thanks, SP. No, I'm not ready!