Thursday, February 10, 2011

A good swim

I haven't been swimming the past few months and finally this evening my exercise buddy and I had a 30 min swim after work. I only managed 20 laps of breast stroke - my arms will probably ache tomorrow :) During a lap, when there was a small wave created by a guy swimming freestyle in the next lane in opposite direction, my head broke the water surface for breath and the water suddenly gushed in. I choked on the water but quickly recovered and continued swimming. My friend even commented that the pool water was quite dirty today. Haha. (I drank some concentrated brown rice vinegar with honey just now, hoping to destroy any bacteria in me.)

Dinner was @ Adam Road food centre. The stalls selling fishball noodle and fruit juice were already closed when we were there after 9am. Most people were eating Malay food. We decided to take prawn & pork noodle soup and Cheng Teng dessert which were the healthiest of the lot.

No comments: