Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shopping in Brunei

My colleague and I managed to find a gem in the unspectacular shopping mall next to the hotel. The shop is called Hotwind and owned by a pair of sibling (brother and sister) and their female co-partner who also is the fashion consultant and was recommending clothes for us to try. She could figure out the clothes my colleague likes, as she is more adventurous in her dressing.

We had only a few pockets of 30 mins on Thurs and Fri in between meetings and meals to go to the shop 3 times to try the clothes and buy them. These are only about a third of what I had bought. I took a photo of them on Thur night :)


I can only wear most of them on weekends though. Some of them cost $10 to 15 each. A few are in the range of $20 to $30. The most expensive one was almost $100 as it was a reject from a brand. Importantly, I'm happy with them :)

1 comment:

JerL said...

Looks really nice. Didn't know you can find fashionable stuff in Brunei!