Saturday, January 02, 2010

Last day (30 Dec) in Perth

Joan's sis made me an omelette avocado to go with my toast. Joan drove me to a shopping mall at Joondalup. We checked out Target for the organic tops and panties. I got a set. Over at Coles supermarket, I got some macadamia nuts for mom and some rooibos tea for myself. We made a last stop at a pet supplies shop where I got some toys for Angel and Bob and a large size harness for Bob.

I had lunch at J.B.O'Reillys with Joan and her family for yummy fish and chips in a cone and refreshing lemon bitter before they sent me to the airport.

It was a relaxing trip in Perth and Joan and her family have been wonderful to make me feel at home. My future holidays will definitely include visits to Perth :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time!