Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bob is back home after 6 long weeks

My initial plan was to have Bob back, after my Perth holiday in end Dec, but when I found out that I had to attend the meeting in Brunei, I left Bob under Lingcat's good care for another few weeks. This afternoon, Dad and I went to Lingcat's place to collect Bob. It was either I didn't have enough rest or the weather was too hot, my dull headache became a throbbing one while I gave Bob a quick warm bath. I had to close the toilet door to prevent him from running out and the toilet quickly became a sauna. I felt a bit nauseous but tried to distract myself by cleaning Bob up, drying him and later drying up the toilet floor.

I quickly took a shower myself before closing Bob and I in my bedroom. Bob shared my pillow and we slept soundly for 2 hours before I woke up feeling hungry. I'm so glad the headache and nausea went away after the nap.

Looking forward to agood night's rest later with Bob :)

No comments: