Monday, November 02, 2009

Cat & Bird in the park


"Cat & Bird in the park" by Coboypb

I was inspired to do some doodling as I'm happy that my home PC is working. The CPU seemed to have died for the whole of last week. I have actually called the repairman to take a look tomorrow evening and I just pressed the button on the CPU to make sure it was dead. Surprisingly, it started to make the usual noise and the start screen appeared on the monitor. But it restarted 3 times before it allowed me to update the antivirus software and go online. I think I better let the guy take a look as it's not the first time the PC just restarted by itself. Sis and I were discussing last week whether to get an iMac or Macbook if we have to upgrade our PC again. If it's just a problem that can be easily resolved, I'm more than happy to stick to this PC and save money :)

No comments: