Saturday, November 03, 2007

Simply Peaceable


A good friend has started an online shop, Simply Peaceable, selling some natural skincare products from Tasmania and interesting toys for kids.

I have bought a Lavender & Leatherwood honey body soap and been using it for the past few weeks. After so used to using Johnson & Johnson shower gel, I had to get used to the squeaky clean feeling from the use of the soap. I have ordered 2 more body soaps from Simply Peaceable - Island flowers & Leatherwood honey and Marigold & leatherwood honey.

In the fridge also sits this White Clay mask. I have used it once and my face felt quite clean after that. I'll try to use it weekly to see the effects and feedback to my friend.

I enjoy trying natural products, so I couldn't resist ordering Calm Balm, Massage oil, Aromatic Nut Body Balm and the face soap. I'll let my friend and you know if they are good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to us! I've put a mention of your link on the About us page under the link logos here.