Sunday, November 11, 2007

Putting Charcoal Monkee up for adoption


We have put Charcoal Monkee at my friend's place. It is a tough decision for me but I have made it. Sis and I are only home in the evenings on weekdays and Mom already has her hands full taking care of the community cats, Angel, the house and us. Charcoal Monkee has also been wailing more loudly for our attention and I'm worried that our neighbour upstairs (who's working in HDB) will not be happy and would complain.

This morning I stayed in the balcony with Monkee, playing with him and spraying water at him when he nipped my hands and legs. We also brought him to the vet for his 1st vaccination. I cried a little on the way home when we left Monkee at my friend's house. My friend said she would be putting Monkee with 2 other kittens of same age, so that they can play together while waiting for nice people to adopt them.

If any of you are interested or know of any friends who can give Charcoal Monkee a good home, please let me know by emailing me at coboypb@care2.com. Thanks. I will also be using Cat Welfare Society's online adoption board to find an adopter for him.

2 comments:

Nausicaa said...

tell us the link when the post is up. I hope he finds a great new home soon!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

dont worry, am sure charcoal will be very happy at your friend's place with playmates around his age.