Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beautiful baby shower

On Sun after the tea session @ Food for Thought cafe, Lingcat and I attended our friend, Jo's baby shower. It was our first time attending such an occasion and Jo and her girlfriends made us feel welcomed.

I took some photos as usual :)

The radiant mother-to-be


Mini bottle of flowers


The other decorations


The favours prepared by Jo


The presents for Baby Liana


The bibs drawn by Lingcat (left) and me (right)


It was interesting and fun for all of us as we can be creative!


We played some interesting games and I won myself an angel as Jo the judge likes the cartoon I drew.

All of us were supposed to put a paper plate on top of our head and draw what we think Baby Liana will look like. It was not easy. I just visualised and drew something like this:

Haha :)

The favours that Jo gave us are pretty bangles.


The catered food looked like homecooked food to me. It was Mexican food. Wraps. Salsa salad of cooked green pepper, red peppers - 3 different versions - chicken, beef and vegetarian. Humus (chickpea) dip and chips. Rice with corn kernels. I was busy eating and forgot all about taking photos for you all to see. Hee.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute bib!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an interesting, well thought out and organised event that took time and a lot of effort. Well done to the expectant mommy (and friends)!

I volunteer to help you if ever required. ;p

I'm such a sucker for parties...

Anonymous said...

wow!! beautiful and fun! am so sorry i missed it! but glad i didn't attend so that i didn't infect people! i infected so many pple in my office that week. hahahah. ;P