Thursday, November 22, 2007

More stuff from Simply Peaceable


Last Thurs, I received some of the stuff I have ordered from Simple Peaceable - Calm Balm, body powder, body oil, body balm and baby botty balm. The last one is a gift for a friend's baby shower - the balm is to prevent nappy rash.

I have tried the others and I like the calm balm which can be a light perfume. When I put it on my wrist, I can't help sniffing my wrists. Hee. I'm using the aromatic nut oil body balm (marigold) as a hand moisturiser.

I'm getting hooked on soaps and got myself 2 soaps - Island flowers and Marigold. I'm using Marigold soap at the moment and it smells refreshing and really perks me up :)

I store the Island flowers soap in the fridge using my old lunchbox, I think back in primary school! :)

No comments: