Monday, October 01, 2007

Grapevine



Sis gave us a treat at Grapevine Cafe Bar & Restaurant (along Upper Serangoon Road) on Sat evening.

Dad was deep in thought while waiting for our food :)


Sis had iced creamy milk tea while the rest of us had iced honey lemon. Nice.


We waited about 15 mins for our food.
Cod with mashed potato for mom
Medium rare steak for dad
Beef stew for sis
I chose chinese rice wine chicken which I had more than a year ago. It has a nice red date smell.


Mom commented that the combination of cod and potato is not good as both are quite rich. I like Dad's steak - a nice fragrant BBQ aroma. Mum's cod is quite interesting.

As I have tried their milk in dream (something like custard/milk pudding) before, I ordered that for mom to try and Dad has a chocolate sundae which wasn't fantastic.

I still think Grapevine is quite a nice place to hang out with interesting food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi coboypb
The steak do looks delectable. btw, don't they serve it with bake potatoes and beans : )

coboypb said...

Hi, Anon
No, they don't have that option.