Saturday, October 13, 2007

Magic and laughter

I tried Lawry's The Prime Ribs @ Paragon for the first time just now. A friend had some promotional 1-for-1 sms and asked me to join her, her hubby and another friend for dinner.

After 2 slices of bread and some salad, I only had enough stomach space for a medium done beef of the smallest cut and also ate some creamy spinach, mashed potato and pudding. The best part of the meal is the tender beef.

What's even better is the company of my friends. Our friend called the fatty parts of the beef "magic", excitedly described to us the mating of her 2 syrian hamsters and looked forward to their babies. The couple friends were sharing their retirement plans and I laughed at them poking fun at each other.

This is a good start to the weekend :)

No comments: