Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sun with Moon lunch with my family

On Sunday I treated my family to lunch @ Sun with Moon @ Wheelock Place since Mom likest that place.

Sis and Dad had the mackerel and fried chicken set.

Mum had salmon set
and me miso cod set that comes with sashimi salad.

About an hour later, I had a craving for ice cream and sis joined me to get Haato icecream at Wheelock Place. She had milk tea while I ate sweet potato with chestnut. I like the many bits of sweet potato and chestnut in the ice cream.


I also bought myself a SPCA pocket diary from the SPCA booth near the entrance of Borders. The design is nicer than last year's which I'm currently using. I like the drawings. They look cheerful :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like those jap ice creams, esp the green tea. the milk tea really tastes like the real real thing too.

The design is interesting. More stlylised than their previous ones, which were usually of real animals. Maybe I'll consider them as gifts - already in Christmas mood and thinking about giftgiving!