Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Working in Hua Hin

I was here 4 years ago to attend a meeting alone. From today till Sun, I'm at the same hotel again to participate in another meeting with my bosses and other colleagues. The hotel still looks lovely. Maybe this time, I will have time to explore the swimming pool.

As usual, the 3-hour long van ride from Bangkok Airport to the hotel made my back and bum ache a little when we reached the hotel at around 2pm but I'm glad to have 3 colleagues travelling with me. The big boss and 2 other colleagues arrived later in the evening. We came earlier to attend some informal meeting before the actual meeting starts tomorrow.

I shall check some work emails and listen to the songs/music on my laptop before turning in. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but it may not be as relaxing as today.

No comments: