Friday, August 28, 2009

JLPT4

I have given myself a challenge end of the year by registering for JLPT4 earlier this evening. I have tried to finish the assignments/homework every 2 weeks but have been either busy or lazy in revising. I'm terrible at comprehending the listening segment of the homework as most of the time I can't catch what the persons are saying in Japanese and have to rewind a few/several times to get the gist of it. I must really find a way to retain what I have studied and hopefully learning Japanese is not something that I will give up halfway :)

5 comments:

Wei Ling said...

You can try by buying some assessments or speaking to japanese/ people fluent in japanese. Try watching Japanese dramas/animes without the subs. See if you understand it. Then you have to find out if it's the accent or the sentence structure that is confusing you :D

Hope it helps !

Fusako said...

Hello! Long time no see you.
Are you studying Japanese?
I'm glad to Know that!

If you come to Tokyo someday,
please tell me.

Anyway, I got married and I will built a new house.
The house wil be completion in last year.

coboypb said...

Hi Fusako. Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your marriage! I have been learning Japanese for about a year but still a long long way to go :) Will let you know when I visit Tokyo.

kuro.shiro.neko said...

haha... level 4 is chicken feet la. me trying level 1 this year...

coboypb said...

Chicken feed for you but not for me leh. I'm not very disciplined in revising :)