Monday, August 10, 2009

Photos of Hua Hin

They definitely won't show you what Hua Hin is like :) Perhaps more of the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin where I stayed.

My hotel room. I asked for the 2 beds to be joined together but I only slept on one side.

The toilet was quite huge and I didn't try the bathtub. Not really one to soak in bubble bath too.


A culotte I bought from the night market. It cost me 300 Baht (about S$13) after the lady reduced the price since my colleague bought 3 tops.


An interesting flower arrangement on the tables at one of the dinners.


I came back to the hotel room one night to see a packet of cookies and card on the table. It was from the front office manager who apologised for the inconvenience caused. I had to ask the front desk to check the room phone twice for the 1st 2 days. The first day, my colleague called my room - I could hear her but she couldn't hear me. The phone also gave some high-pitched noises at times. The 2nd day, she also called me but I couldn't hear her and her call went to another room. That night, a hotel staff came to my room, checked, took the phone away and came back to replace with a new one. I didn't think much about the incident after that but it was nice for the hotel to give me something sweet to remember :)

No comments: