Monday, July 02, 2007

Another fall

This morning when I did another assignment (my 8th one) of house-to-house checks with the same partner (of the 7th, last Thurs), he tripped when walking up the stairs. A short while later, I tripped like him too and now I have a bump on each knee. My right one is more painful and I can't kneel without yowling a bit.

I hope I'm not getting into a habit of falling. I didn't trip/fall during the first 6 assignments and I was wearing my sports shoes. I thought it will be easy to wear and remove my sandals when I need to enter people's houses. On the 7th and and 8th assignment, I wore my sandal and tripped and fell. It seems like I should just stick to wearing my sport shoes to prevent further injuries to myself :) Mum said since I'm accident-prone, I should hold the railing tightly when I walk up and down the stairs. Haha. And I may be sporting nice blue-black bruises on my knees soon.

No comments: