Friday, June 29, 2007

Almost lovely day

It would have been an almost lovely day if not for my on and off headache and stomach cramps. My swollen ankle is not giving me a problem as the ointment I applied last night helps to reduce the pain and swelling. But now as I'm typing this, I feel alright. The panadol I popped before I went down to feed the cats with mum didn't help much. Perhaps it's due to seeing the cats, breathing in the cool air from the drizzle plus the warm honey drink I just downed :)

Let me share with you some highlights of today:

Mango, peach and grass jelly concoction Mum made - it was yummy.


The tail of one of the mice toys came off. I only realised that when I looked at this photo after I took it. See Angel biting the red string/the tail.


Angel also seemed surprised to see the tail separated from the mouse too :)


Angel likes to climb to the top of the sofa and sleep there or even get a good view from there.


For lunch, mum cooked us udon with beancurd, egg, mushroom and fishcake. With some chilli sauce added, mum's creation was delicious.


I also checked the underside and belly of our 4 hamsters for any unusual growth. None :) Some of my hamsters in the past had tumours, so it's good to detect early and visit the vet if I spot any in the hamsters.

2 comments:

lingcat said...

How did Angel get along with your hamsters?

My first kitten, Ruyi, will terrorize my mice.

coboypb said...

Angel sometimes will just lie down and stare at the hamsters running around in the exercise balls. I have once seen her pawing on the balls. So far so good. We will have to monitor when she starts to jump to greater heights and may be able to reach the top of the covered hamster houses.