Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another eventful week

Life can go as planned and can also be unpredictable.

As planned, I met with 2 friends whom I haven't seen for quite some time. We went to one of the girls' new place to feast on Botak Jones food. For those who are not familar with Botak Jones, it's big portion of western food sold at a coffeeshop. We got ours from Clementi. We had hot dogs, fish and chips, salad and plenty of chilli fries. We talked, laughed and also admired our friend's kitchen, raindrop shower, bedroom "wardrobe" and lighting. At the moment, there is only a sofa in the living room. As she shared with us what she will be getting and doing, I can imagine how cosy and lovely her new home will be.

I was away from office this morning on an assignment with a colleague. As we were finishing, I was walking down the steps from a flat unit, missed a step and landed my left ankle and my bum. I was a bit stunned and my colleague quickly came over to help me up. When I told my friends later, they asked if anyone else. I said the aunties at the void deck of the next block may have seen. Haha. They probably think I'm a clumsy girl :) Luckily my left ankle is only slightly swollen and I can still walk quite normally.

I'll be on leave tomorrow with a plan to sterilise a cat but with my ankle like that and realising that she has a young baby, I have to postpone her sterilisation to a later date. So I shall rest at home and perhaps iron my mountain of clothes or catch up with my reading and play with my hamsters and the cats :)

This Sun I will be helping Cat Welfare Society to man their booth at this event. Do drop by if you are in the area. (click on the picture below to see an enlarged version)

No comments: