Sunday, June 17, 2007

Family's Day Out - Father's Day

I treated my family to lunch at Organic Cafe Xperience @ Velocity Novena Square. I recommended them the Boneless Chicken Set lunch ($13.90) and only dad decided to take it up and likes the chicken. I had fish and chip set lunch ($13.90) which is quite normal.


Mum tried some breadcrumb pacific white fish with organic mulberry sauce ($10.90)

- she found the sauce a bit too sweet. I thought it tasted interesting and quite nice.


Sis had this beef tenderloin spaghetti ($12.90) and it was yummy.

Mum, Dad and Sis had not been to Novena Square for a long time, so after lunch, we did some shopping there and at Square2. I couldn't resist eating Soya Ice Cream cone ($1.20) from the Mr Bean stall. It was my second time eating that and I really love the taste of soya bean ice cream.

No comments: