Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My furry companions at home

Pip is not as active as before but he will still squeak loudly when we hold him in our hands and then starts licking us and then wriggling to tell us to put him down.

It's hard to take nice photos of Poofy as he is very fidgety and nervous. So I am very happy to get some good shots of him last night.


Pebble, the only hamster girl is very active and moves very fast. Of all the 4 hamsters, she clearly dislikes us touching her. We used to refrain from touching her as she was quite fierce. But I believe that hamsters will mellow with age and recently, I just quickly grabbed in my hands and she would struggle but she doesn't bite and would tolerate me handling her for a short while before nipping my fingers a little to tell me time's up :)

Peanut used to be just walked in our hands to be carried. But nowadays, he has become more fidgety and doesn't seem to enjoy me holding him.


And what was Angel doing while I was being the hamsters' photographer and cleaner? She was under the table, lazing the chairs. When I was near her, her paw would try to hit me. Hee.


Angel is starting to lose her kitty look but I love her all the same. She is especially adorable when she's purring and wants to be hugged and stroked.

I tried to take photos of her but she's quite attracted to the camera and here she was meowing away while standing on my chest. Luckily she's light and I'm not very ticklish.

I wanted a photo of her and me but it's not as easy as I thought.

I will try again the next time :) or just get sis to take a photo of us when she's at home.

No comments: