Monday, July 02, 2007

Nee Soon East Pet Carnival 2007

I was at Nee Soon East Community Centre to man the booth for Cat Welfare Society at a pet carnival yesterday afternoon. Other animal welfare groups such as SPCA, Action for Singapore Dogs and House Rabbit Society. There was a good crowd - dog owners and their dogs, families, children, etc. There was an adoption drive by SPCA for their toy breed dogs, kittens, rabbits and hamsters. An animal welfare interest group was also launched. It is good to hold such an animal event in the heartlands as it helps to increase the awareness of the residents there.


This is one of my regular volunteers who has helped me at such events. I really appreciate the help and the time contributed by him and the other volunteers and I'm really happy to also get to know a few of them better and become friends :)

Last night, while I was almost done with counting the amount received from merchandise sales, Angel was very curious and came to check out the coins and my pencil, pen and papers.

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

Good job, keep up the good work for CWS.