Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dinner @ Sun with Moon

This evening, I met a friend who's back from Hong Kong for a short break. I suggested Sun with Moon at Wheelock Place for dinner as I like their set lunch but have yet to eat there for dinner.

We had pepper chicken salad,

salmon cheese rolls and

salted pork (tasted like bacon) rice.


All were yummy and I remembered to print out their 15% discount coupon and paid $33plus for the food. I think it's quite reasonable for the nice food and atmosphere.

The good food and nice company add a nice spark to my day which didn't start out well. At 1plus am, I was awaken by the water dripping from the aircon unit in my bedroom. I had to find 2 small empty pails to collect the water and clean away the water on top of my stuff before going back to bed. Before going to work, I was charging my handphone and I left home without it. I remembered when I sat in the bus but I was running late for work, so I decided to collect my phone during lunch break. I left office only at 1pm and managed to rush back to office by 2.15pm.

A few friends have also showed their concern after reading about my falls. Thanks! :) I also managed to find a day next Sun to meet my dear friend before she delivers her baby son sometime end of this month. Of course it feels good to be home, chatting with mum and sis, knowing dad is sleeping soundly already after a hard day at work and Angel nuzzling up to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food looks good. Been wanting to go down after hearing the good reviews from you and all but I never am in the area at the right time. Wow, is that a lot of mayo I see? ;p

coboypb said...

yep. it's mayo :)