Saturday, February 24, 2007

Evening with good friends

Last night, I had dinner with BAM and Flying Raisin @ Curry Favor @ Stamford House. The food wasn't as good as what I tried and remembered a few years ago. We had this side dish (that I mistakenly thought is fried squid with cheese in the centre),

beef

and also shared this ebi (prawn) fry curry rice

I drank iced almond milk tea as I like the smell of almonds.

FR gave me and Bam a Badger Balm each. I got this winter wonder balm - aromatic chest rub. Smells good!

4 comments:

Nausicaa said...

I didn't know this place had been around for so many years. Think the only thing I liked was the curry, which was quite thick. The rest of the food was so so and the dishes are a bit overpriced for that standard. The almond tea was a bit bitter, think they used the synthetic almond. But anyway, the company saved the whole dinner definitely! ;p And the badgerbalm too. hee :) Used it already!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the badger balm from ?

coboypb said...

My friend bought from the NUS' Co-op shop. You can also get the badger balms at a cheaper price from this online shop http://www.balmworks.com/

Anonymous said...

Just saw their website www.lamande,com.sg, At $11.90 each, i think this is about the same price after paying for postage. Must well get it locally.