Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sumptious dinner

My parents and I have planned to cook a nice dinner. This morning, they went to the market to buy the necessary ingredients while lazy me were still in bed. Sis had a party to attend in the afternoon and she just had to be home by 7.15pm to enjoy the food.

These were what we had: prawns ,
caixin,
steamed fish , chicken and my shepherd pie. The non-baked dishes were prepared by my parents.

Our dining table looked quite full from all the food. I didn't want to take any rice like my parents and attacked all the dishes. The pie was quite nice if you don't mind that the beef is very little as compared to the other ingredients and I didn't add any salt so that salty taste comes from only the cheese (cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan).

With so much food, we have to keep the remaining shepherd's pie.

It was a good meal and I'm happy that all of us enjoyed our dinner :>

2 comments:

jennifer_yq said...

wow, a good christmas dinner..wish u and ur family a merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

oooh. shepherd's pie. yum.