Saturday, December 24, 2005

Baking a healthy chocolate brownie

I have been eyeing this Fudge and Wheat Germ Brownie recipe as the ingredients used are quite healthy (oats, toasted wheat germ, fat free dry milk, chopped walnuts, egg whites). The other conventional ingredients are dark chocolate, butter (3 tablespoons only), baking powder, brown sugar and vanilla essence.

Before baking->

After sumptious dinner, mum and I can't resist in tasting the brownie. I was a bit disappointed with the taste. Perhaps it doesn't taste like the normal brownies and the one I baked not too long ago @ Slushy's place. However, after the 2nd bite, the taste of oats and walnuts and chocolate without the presence of flour grow on me. The brownie tastes really healthy! Mum likes it too.

2 comments:

Agatha said...

Looks good... :-p

Anonymous said...

at first i thought it was some greasy....stuff:) that u eat...but when i read it was before baking...lol