Saturday, December 17, 2005

Back to baking

I haven't baked at home for a long time, it seems. The recent baking was done @ Slushy's place where we made brownies. Slushy's christmas party @ her place this evening gives me good reason to bake! I decided to use this oven thermometer as the temperature control of the oven is not reliable. I could set the temperature at 180 degree celsius and 15mins later, the bottom of my cookies would be charred as the temperature had actually hit more than 200.

Therefore, the oven thermometer played an important role and should have a photo taken :P

Initially, I wanted to bake brownies but switched to choc cranberry cookies since Slushy's sis will be bringing a log cake. I'm happy that the cookies turn out nice. I saved some for my family and the rest will be for the party goers Somehow this picture reminds me of chicken nuggets but I assure you they taste nothing like them :P

2 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

hey, looks really good. but i wont know *hint hint*

coboypb said...

haha. I will see if I have time to bake another batch for you to try on Fri :>