Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dinner @ Sup Sip

I met the nice people from Cat Welfare Society Committee for dinner @ Sup Sip Thai Restaurant @ Chun Tin Road near Upp Bukit Timah Rd. I took this while waiting for them to arrive. I sort of overestimated the time to get there by cab and reached before 7.30pm.

I had a lovely time chatting with the people on my table. We had to sit in 2 tables and the other table was for the others who were taking vegetarian dishes. On our table, we had vegetarian tom yam soup, thai fish cakes, chicken green curry, brinjal and a few other dishes. Some of them had coffee or pancakes with banana slices but I was too stuffed to squeeze in any dessert and I was told by many that the pancakes were yummy.

I also received lovely presents from some of them and this morning, I was inspired to draw this ecard for the friends I met and made last night.


To my blog readers and friends, I extend the same wishes to you too! :>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the card is lovely!!! heartwarming and professional all rolled together!