Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lunch @ Muthu's Curry

Today's lunch was at Muthu's Curry @ Race Course Road with another good friend. We had briyani rice with yogurt chicken, curry fish, cottage cheese with spinach cream and mango lassi.


We drove over to Ilumi which doesn't really appeal to me. Probably because I have nothing to shop for. I brought my friend to this little coffeeshop in Fortune Centre as she needs her cup of traditional coffee before we went home. It is another good catch-up session and maybe the next time we will meet for a movie or a swim :)

With all the good food this weekend, I had oatmeal for dinner and I plan to eat less and healthily the next few days and jog.

2 comments:

lingcat said...

hi, it was nice to lunch and chat with you.

takes my mind off the depressing time.

=)

coboypb said...

lingcat - I enjoy your company too :)