Saturday, August 09, 2008

Growing pet grass and catnip

I have some catnip seeds from Flying Raisin and managed to coax a few seedlings to grow from the milk carton. However, the milk carton has no water drainage system and will disintegrate with time, so I transferred the seedlings this afternoon into a bigger pot
and a small cute cat pot.

My parents bought the 2 cute pots from Daiso and I like their cat looks :) The 2nd pot (the one with a tail) has pet grass seeds in them. I can't wait to serve Angel and Bob pet grass in that little pot.

If the catnip seedlings manage to survive, I can dry the plant for Angel and Bob to enjoy and feel happy and also to make catnip tea for myself.

3 comments:

imp said...

i'm just wanting flower pots and you posted these pics! thanks! i'm going to head out to daiso to check them out!

Anonymous said...

i didnt see fly&raisin selling any catnip seeds..
maybe u let me know how to get it n go abt planting when we meet at hg mall=)

coboypb said...

My friend, flying raisin doesn't sell the seeds. She just grows catnip and pass me the dried plant and I use the seeds found in the plant to try if I can grow catnip too. I can pass you the dry catnip and seeds for you to try too :)