Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy, busy

I haven't been blogging due to the following reasons:
  • I have been staring at the laptop screen at work from 9am to 6pm on weekdays and I just don't feel like switching on the PC at home. But I don't mind watching cable TV with mom and sis if it's a good programme or movie.
  • If Bob can't come out of my room as Angel can't be coaxed into the balcony or Sis' bedroom, I will go to my room and accompany him for a short while, brush his fur or play with him or just cuddle him.
  • I have attended 7 lessons of learning Japanese language. I try to go through the notes a few times (on the way to/from office, before sleeping), remember the Japanese characters (Hiragana) and the new words. The sentence structures have been quite easy so far. There is also a dictation test every lesson. So far I manage to get everything correct and hope to keep it this way. It's also fun to learn with a friend and practise with her during the class.
  • Almost Sun night, my friend and I are trying to finish trapping the cats in another area not very far our own areas to sterilise, so that the caregivers and feeders there can have an easier job of continuing the TNRM effort when we hand over to them in Sept.
  • Maybe I am also losing the motivation to blog. Sometimes, disturbing Angel, soothing Bob, chatting with Mom, doing other stuffs seem more worthwhile than blogging. But at times, like now, I just feel like yakking away on my blog.

No comments: