Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trapping 2 cats again

Tonight is the 2nd time I trapped 2 cats for sterilisation. In the past, I used to just trap one, as I will take half day morning leave to bring the cat to the vet clinic nearby. This time and the last time, I decide to use my 2 carriers to trap 2 cats who are quite friendly and I outsource the transport and boarding to a recommended pet taxi guy.

Now I feel tired from making trips to trap the cat and carry it home and going downstairs again and trapping another cat and home again and back to the park to feed the cats with mom and going home to bring the 2 cats to the pet taxi guy. I also feel glad that I don't have to worry about these 2 new cats (Bob and Cali) reproducing after tomorrow.

The cats will be sterilised tomorrow and I'll get them back on Sat late afternoon.

No comments: