Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spending time with a dear friend

I took afternoon leave today to hang out with my good friend, Jasmine before she leaves for US next Tues. We probably won't be seeing each other soon. We got to know each other during the hostel orientation and have been keeping in touch ever since. As with all the other good friends, it's nice that we have a lot of things to share and discuss.

After lunch, we wanted to watch the movie "27 dresses" but it will only be opened tomorrow. In the end, we chose to watch "Love in the time of Cholera" at Cineleisure. A friend who read the book told me it's a quirky love story and I agree. Some scenes were funny as the lead character wrote letters to declare his love for a lady. It's an unusual and interesting story as it is set during the period around the year 1900 and makes one wonder what is love. Jasmine and I even had a discussion about the movie over tea and pies.

After dinner with her and her boyfriend, Jasmine and I hugged and said our goodbyes. Luckily, we can always email and call without relying on just snail mail :)

No comments: