Sunday, January 27, 2008

Angel, our baby



Angel was hiding under the table cloth this afternoon when he saw Pearl resting near his scratching post. He is quite wary of her. At times, he would hiss at her while he walks past her. We have to keep a close eye on Pearl who would chase him if she is irritated and alert. In the afternoon, she was just happy to rest and relax.

We had hoped Angel will be able to accept Pearl but at least he has not done anything more than hissing. I like this close up pic of him. Doesn't he look charming? :)

He also likes to hide in our bedrooms when Pearl is in the living room. This afternoon, he was in sis' room most of the time, looking out of the window.


He doesn't enjoy us bathing him but he likes to check out the toilet in my parents' bedroom.


Recently, Angel has been pawing at my right hand at night when I was sleeping, so I massaged him for a while until he had enough and started to nip my hand :) Usually he just jumps onto my pillow and tried to lick my hair and I will stop him by giving him a head or body massage. Maybe he needs some comforting and reassurance that he's still the baby in the family.

No comments: